ARRCC provides information to assist individuals, groups and faith communities to learn about and take action against climate change.
See also resources for individual lifestyle choices.
ARRCC currently has the following fact sheets available:
More factsheets will be made available over time. If you would like to see a fact sheet on a particular issue, contact us.
Coal and Gas Study Guide
Uniting Earth Ministry has produced this study guide for those seeking to understand and respond to the significant increase in mining projects in NSW in recent years. Download the resource here
This is a list of multi-faith and interfaith initiatives and resources from around the world focused on climate change and the environment.
- Alliance of Religions and Conservation (International)
- Earth Charter, Religion and Spirituality (International)
Forum on Religion and Ecology (USA and International)
- GreenFaith (USA)
- Parliament of the World's Religions (International)
Southern African Faith Communities’ Environment Institute (South Africa)
- United Religions Initiative (International)
The Climate Council, formerly the Climate Commission, is another independent and reliable source of information about:
- the science of climate change,
- the international action being taken to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and
- the economics of a low carbon economy.
Click the icon below for some great resources.