How do we communicate about climate change to people of faith in a way that they can hear us? What kinds of terms seem to appeal and motivate action? What language should we avoid? Communications experts like George Marshall have done the research.
Communicating about climate to people of faith
- Faith communities across Australia hold Faiths 4 Climate Justice actions
- North Queensland Bishop on COP26: Act on climate with courage
- Progress at COP26, much to be done
- We support a Voice to Parliament
- A Buddhist Response to Uluru Statement
- Faith leaders call for no new coal and gas projects
- I got arrested at 97 for my grandkids.
- Pope Francis' address to COP28