GFI attracting media workshop
Governments worldwide are taking too few measures to protect the planet. As people of faith, we have a responsibility to join those who are making them listen.
Join us for the Attracting Media & Making a Visual Impact Training. Back by popular demand, this training will teach you:
- How to get media to cover your event
- Ways you can set up your action so it's visually appealing to reporters
- How to take compelling, media-worthy photos of your action
- Tips for effectively reaching out to reporters of all kinds
- We will also go over the public talking points for the Faiths 4 Climate Justice global climate action in October.
This training will take place on October 6/7 at two times to accommodate most time zones. The time which suits is best in Australia is
Thursday, 7th October, 1pm AEDT, 12.30pm Adelaide, 12 noon Brisbane, 10 am Perth (note that this has changed because we realised the need to switch to AEDT)
Register now! (choose second option)