Grounding In Faith webinar
Grounding in Faith is a new, interactive pilot program offered during Time for Living the Change (Sep - Dec 2019), dedicated to supporting people to engage in our relationship with air travel. The program uses state of the art, emerging best practices from psychological sciences to support deep, lasting behavior change, with an emphasis on safety and group support. This is offered only during Time for Living the Change campaign in partnership with GreenFaith in the US.
NOTE - THESE TIMES ARE NOW CORRECT - apologies, they were incorrect when first posted
The session for Australian participants will be held on Wednesday, November 6, via Zoom
12 noon - 2 pm Brisbane
1 - 3 pm Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart time
12.30 am - 2.30 pm Adelaide
11.30 am - 1.30 pm Darwin
10 am - 12 noon Perth
(You can use Zoom dial-in details even if you don't have Zoom installed yet on your device. Just follow the prompts.)
We will tackle this complicated challenge head-on, with compassion, reflection, and fun. There will be no shame, no guilt, just a deep process to understand the issue and how we can shift our relationship to reduce our air travel.
Join a cohort of fellow leaders in conversation, to explore and reconcile our aspirations and values surrounding the excitement, convenience and environmental impacts of flying. The program includes a live, online workshop with environmental psychologist Dr. Renee Lertzman, support sessions, and a set of tool kits and guides for initiating compelling conversations with people in your life about air travel, tailored to your needs.
The program consists of:
- An interactive webinar. This is the “heart” of the program.
- Grounding Sessions- support sessions following the Workshop/webinar
- Worksheets for self-guided process and use in live groups
- Video and resources highlighting air travel impacts
- Newsletter to enhance engagement
- Storytelling campaign: Stories from the Ground
When people REGISTER for the workshop they receive:
- Our newsletter with tips, tools, and resources
- Relatable stories featuring our partners in the series “Stories from the Ground”
- Grounding Sessions - 3 optional sessions offered post-workshop for participants. (Can also be self-guided via worksheets)
- Resources such as video content, worksheets, and communication channels.
The program is offered for the first time exclusively through Time for Living the Change, so join us for this unique opportunity to be a part of the conversation and be the first to test out these powerful new resources!
If you are interested, please register here.