webinar Faith Divest Invest Guide
Launch of Divest Invest Guide for Faith-based Organisations
The Climate Institute, Australian Religious Response to Climate Change, Australian Environmental Grantmakers' Network and South Pole invites you to join a webinar to launch a Guide for Faith-based Organisations on Divest Invest. The occasion will also launch the Guide for Philanthropic Foundations.
Are you interested in fossil fuel divestment but unclear on implementation? Your Board is unconvinced? How about an expert Guide which takes you through the whole process?
The webinar is timed to coincide with the annual global Divest Invest Press Release on December 12th, where even more institutions will be announcing their divestment decisions. We will discuss the status of the fast paced global Divest Invest campaign, the latest updates from the recent COP 22 in Marrakesh, including from the Faith, Foundations and Finance events and hear about 2 new Divest Invest Guides that have been launched, one for the Faith-based sector and the other for Foundations.
DATE: Monday, 12th December
TIME: Hong Kong: 1pm - 2.30pm
Sydney/Melb: 4pm - 5.30pm
Zurich: 6am - 7.30am
- Global Divest Invest press release and latest statistics
- COP22 wrap-up including Foundations, Faith and Finance event
Speaker: John Connor, CEO Climate Institute
Divest Invest Guides:
- Foundation Guide lead author, Lou O’Halloran AEGN,
- Katy Yung, RS Group
- John McKinnon, McKinnon Foundation – faith and foundation investment case study
- Faith based sector: Thea Ormerod, Chair ARRCC
- UCA Funds Management/other
- International case studies from faith and foundations sector: Dr Max Horster, South Pole.
More details TBA.
Details to RSVP coming.
Expressions of interest can be directed to Rebecca Mikula-Wright email@example.com or 0424 413 211